- Registration of trademarks; copyright; industrial designs, models and inventions
- Creation of franchise agreements; license agreements
- Legal support of negotiations/disputes on intellectual property (IP)
- Protecting Stars and Bloggers on IP Protection - Star Contracts
- Removing IP infringing content from the Internet and social media
- Protection of intellectual property in the pre-trial and judicial order
- Personal data protection, including storage of GDPR, CCPA, Nevada's Senate Bill 220 and other act
As long as creators, bloggers, celebrities, creative entrepreneurs, and manufacturers are doing important things for the world, we protect their work!
The practice of IP loves and knows very well how to protect the creators' efforts and peace of mind.
Not having a trademark is not having rights in your name or the name of your business.
We are proud when new, fantastic products appear in production companies - market leaders. They create innovations, and we develop trademarks, patents and protect inventions for them.